Apply for DE FOA 0002149
- The Department of Energy, NNSA in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Stewardship Science Academic Alliances (SSAA) Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.112.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 29, 2019 Applications should be received by October 29, 2019 and not later than 2359 ET in Grants.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Experienced Services
Previous opportunity: Increasing Electoral Participation and Citizen Awareness of Public Corruption
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002149
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002149) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001999||Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE): Site Characterization and CO2 Capture Assessment|
|DE FOA 0002169||Request for Information (RFI) - Identifying Wells of Opportunity for Critical Geothermal Field Research Applications|
|DE FOA 0002165||DE-FOA-0002165: Notice of Request for Information (RFI) on Water Security Grand Challenge Resource Recovery Prize|
|DE FOA 0002209||Energy Storage for Fossil Fuel Energy Systems|
|DE FOA 0002160||Request for Information Building Technologies: Lighting R&D Opportunities|
|DE FOA 0002168||ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE DEPLOYMENT ON TRIBAL LANDS - 2020|
|DE FOA 0002232||Request for Information: Reactive Capture of Carbon Dioxide|
|DE FOA 0002218||NOI to issue DE-FOA-0002193, entitled: University Training and Research for Fossil Energy Applications.|
|DE FOA 0002244||Notice of Intent: BOTTLE: Bio-Optimized Technologies to Keep Thermoplastics out of Landfills and the Environment|
|DE FOA 0002202||Notice of Intent : FY20 Bioenergy Technologies Office Multi-Topic Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0002222||FY20 Vehicle Technologies Program Wide Notice of Intent|
|DE FOA 0002192||Extreme Environment Materials for Power Generation|
|DE FOA 0002231||DE-FOA-0002231: Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002229|
|DE FOA 0002246||RFI: Opportunity Notice for Parties Interested in Partnering with NETL under Accelerating CCUS Technologies (ACT)|
|DE FOA 0002186||Novel Concepts for the Utilization of Carbon Dioxide from Utility and Industrial Sources|
|DE FOA 0002256||NOI - Solar Energy Technologies Office Fiscal Year 2020 Funding Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002149", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.