National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements (F19AS00262)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.654.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 21, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 28, 2019 The recipient has been selected..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $92,817.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Drivers of early postfire tree regeneration and indicators of forest re
Previous opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031W
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00262) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00312||Community Volunteer Ambassador Program|
|CDFI 2019 CMF||Fiscal Year 2019 Capital Magnet Fund Program|
|VA GRANTS NCA FY2020||VETERANS CEMETERY GRANTS PROGRAM|
|P19AS00372||Groundwork Indy Capacity Building|
|P19AS00378||Groundwork Southcoast Capacity Building|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00262", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: