Apply for RFA FD 21 023
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the agriculture, consumer protection, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Food and Nutrient Analysis Program (U01) Clinical Trial Not Applicable" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 09, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Consumer Protection, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: : Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative (NQWI)
Previous opportunity: DRL FY2020: Promoting the Rights and Reintegration of Young Moroccans During and After Detention
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 21 023
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA FD 21 023) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA FD 21 028||Advancing Conformance with the Voluntary National Retail Food Regulatory Program Standards (VNRFRPS) by State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial (SLTT) Retail Food Regulatory Agencies (U2F) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 21 024||Training Alliance to Enhance Produce Safety and FDA Food Safety Modernization Act Compliance (U2F) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|PAR 21 179||Minor Use Minor Species Development of Drugs (R01)|
|RFA FD 21 029||Alliance to Support Integrated Public Health System Activities (U2F) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|PAR 21 174||The FDA's Cooperative Agreement Program for States and Territories to Implement a National Produce Safety Program (U2F) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 21 023", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.