WaterSMART: Reservoir Operations Alternatives— Calculating Economic Effects (BOR DO 18 F004)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "WaterSMART: Reservoir Operations Alternatives— Calculating Economic Effects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 28, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 27, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Fast-Track Development of Medications to Treat Cannabis Use Disorders (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Optional)
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR DO 18 F004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|18 520||Smart and Connected Communities|
|FA9550 18 S B001||Department of Defense (DoD) Defense Enterprise Science Initiative (DESI)|
|F18AS00040||Endangered Species Conservation - Recovery Implementation Funds|
|80JSC017N0001 BPBA||Appendix C: Topics in Biological, Physiological, and Behavioral Adaptations to Spaceflight: Integrated One Year Mission Project and Other Opportunities|
|DE FOA 0001848||FY 2018 Research and Development for Next Generation Nuclear Physics Accelerator Facilities|
|HU0001 18 TSNRP 0003||TriService Nursing Research Program "B Call"|
|18 523||Critical Resilient Interdependent Infrastructure Systems and Processes|
|G18AS00014||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00013||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast (CESU)|
|18 525||Re-entry to Active Research Program|
|F18AS00008||DS Refractory Period, Determination of Delta Smelt spawning behavior and microhabitat|
|F18AS00006||LFS Feeding Habits Study|
|G18AS00015||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont-South Atlantic Coast (CESU)|
|DE FOA 0001858||OPEN 2018|
|F17AS00458||DS Domestication Study|
|G18AS00017||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests (CESU)|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR SFGE 0244||Switzer Research Fellowships Program|
|G18AS00018||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTHF 0246||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Promoting Healthy Aging for People with Long-Term Physical Disabilities|
|IR ORI 18 002||FY18 Announcement of the Anticipated Availability of Funds for Conferences on Research Integrity|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR DO 18 F004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: