Apply for SM 18 014
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminis in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Treatment for Individuals with Serious Mental Illness, Serious Emotional Disturbance or Co-Occurring Disorders Experiencing Homelessness (Short Title: Treatment for Individuals Experiencing Homelessness)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.243.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 08, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 09, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 16 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: FY 2018 On-Demand Youth Leadership Program
Previous opportunity: DRL Combatting Gender-Based Violence in Morocco
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SM 18 014
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SM 18 014) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA GH 18 004||Advancing Public Health Research in Central America (Belize, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama)|
|CDC RFA PS18 1809||National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Tuberculosis Prevention (NCHHSTP) Public Health Conference Support|
|HRSA 18 039||Rural Health Clinic Policy and Clinical Assessment Program|
|HRSA 18 014||Grants to States to Support Oral Health Workforce Activities|
|RFA GH 18 005||Enhancing Capacity for Strategic and Applied Research Activities in Support of Control and Elimination of Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases|
|HRSA 18 088||Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) Screening and Education|
|HRSA 18 028||Health Workforce Research Center Cooperative Agreement Program|
|SP 18 002||Drug Free Communities - New|
|SP 18 003||Drug Free Communities – Competing Continuation|
|RFA TW 18 001||African Association for Health Professions Education and Research (R25)(Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|RFA HS 18 001||Patient Safety Learning Laboratories: Pursuing Safety in Diagnosis and Treatment at the Intersection of Design, Systems Engineering, and Health Services Research (R18)|
|CDC RFA OT18 1804||Technical Assistance for Response to Public Health or Healthcare Crises|
|SSF75018GR||PEPFAR HIV and AIDS Community Grants|
|SM 18 020||Clinical Support System for Serious Mental Illness Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA)|
|HRSA 18 070||Quality Improvement in Newborn Screening Program|
|RFA GH 18 002||Strengthening detection of emerging infectious diseases in India|
|RFA RM 18 016||Innovative Technologies to Deliver Genome Editing Machinery to Disease-relevant Cells and Tissues (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA RM 18 015||Development of Cell and Tissue Platforms to Detect Adverse Biological Consequences of Somatic Cell Gene Editing (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA RM 18 012||Rodent Testing Centers for Development of Reporter Systems and Evaluation of Somatic Cell Genome Editing Tools (U42 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA RM 18 013||Development of Large Animal Reporter Systems for Testing Somatic Cell Genome Editing Tools (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SM 18 014", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.