Apply for O OJJDP 2021 62001
- The Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention in the affordable care act sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OJJDP National Center for Missing and Exploited Children" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.543.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 05, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 13, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $36,922,517.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Affordable Care Act
Next opportunity: Research on the Science and Technology Enterprise: Indicators, Statistics, and Methods
Previous opportunity: Women's Business Center- Initial Phase
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O OJJDP 2021 62001
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O OJJDP 2021 62001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.