Cooperative Research Units Program FY 2019 (G19AS00004)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Research Units Program FY 2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.812.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 20, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by June 19, 2018 (new or changes in scope of work or total estimated cost) August 8, 2018 (other changes not involving change to scope of work or total estimated cost).
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Computational Materials Sciences
Previous opportunity: FY19 NAWCAD Lakehurst STEM Grants
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G19AS00004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA OAR OWAQ 2019 2005820||FY2019 Office of Weather and Air Quality Research Programs|
|DE FOA 0002015||Advanced Technologies for Enhanced Oil Recovery|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2019 2005754||Collaborative Science, Technology, and Applied Research (CSTAR) Program|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005810||National Competitive Harmful Algal Bloom Programs|
|F19AS00001||Central Valley Project Improvement Act- Anadromous Fish Restoration Program|
|F19AS00018||R packages for enhancing the Geospatial Population Estimator (GSPE) of moose in Alaska.|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2019 2005832||FY19 Dr Nancy Foster Scholarship Program|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005821||2019 Deep Coral Reef Ecosystem Studies Program: American Samoa|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005822||2019 Regional Ecosystem Prediction Program (REPP): Understanding Coral Ecosystem Connectivity in the Hawaiian Archipelago|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2019 2005800||National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) Land Acquisition and Construction Program for Fiscal Year 2019|
|F19AS00026||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2019 2005862||2019 Pacific Northwest Bay-Watershed Education and Training|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2019 2005826||2019 Partnerships for Hawaiian Monk Seal Recovery and Conservation|
|NOAA OAR OAP 2019 2005791||Regional Ocean Acidification Observing Optimization Study (OOS-OA19)|
|F19AS00015||Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2019 2005858||FY2019 NOAA Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Hawaii Program|
|NOAA OAR OAR TPO 2019 2005899||FY 2019 SMALL BUSINESS INNOVATION RESEARCH (SBIR) PROGRAM|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2019 2005889||FY 2019 Community-based Restoration Program Coastal and Marine Habitat Restoration Grants|
|F19AS00043||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G19AS00004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: