BJA FY 19 National Sexual Assault Kit Initiative (SAKI) (BJA 2019 15228)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 19 National Sexual Assault Kit Initiative (SAKI)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.833.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 09, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 28 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Program Title: R8 (CA/NV) State Wildlife Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy Moscow Public Affairs Section FY 2019 Annual Program Statement (APS) Large Grants
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2019 15228) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJA 2019 15087||BJA FY 19 Body-Worn Camera Policy and Implementation Program to Support Law Enforcement Agencies|
|BJA 2019 16289||BJA FY 19 Southwest Border Rural Law Enforcement Information Sharing and Interdiction Assistance Grants|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2019 15228", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: